Saturday, March 2, 2013

End of Training Week #1


I would say that training week one went fairly well. I had two rest days instead of one but I did my best. On day 6 I took my dogs for a nice long walk in the freezing cold - I couldn't feel my face when I got back but at least I got in some exercise and so did my babies :) Today was my first "long run," I went 4 miles. WHOOP WHOOP! 
 
Once again not fast, but I don't really care. Running is a mind game for me. I start to get bored, then I start staring at the treadmill thinking "how is that I have only gone 2.5 miles?!" I feel so great when I'm done and accomplished my goal for the day.
 
 
I also did an abdominal circuit again after running. I convinced my husband to join me. He makes me laugh so I can't do everything with correct form. How are you supposed to hold a plank when you're laughing?! Here we are after we finished.....

(He totally cheated in this picture)
 
On to training week #2.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment