Thursday, February 28, 2013

Training Day #3 and #4

Day #3 was supposed to be a two mile run or cross train and I TOTALLY intended on making that happen....and then life got in the way so I am using it as my rest day this week.
Day #4 is a 3 mile run and strength train....I DID BOTH! I ran three miles and then taught body pump :)


This is yours truly before teaching class right after I finished my run. Group fitness classes are so motivational! Teaching them is like a natural high or adrenaline rush for me. My favorite track in class in the back track - love it!












As all of us know but maybe wouldn't care to admit (hehe) our habits in the kitchen can SERIOUSLY effect our progress and results. Trust me when I say that I wish I could eat whatever I want. I love fried food, ice cream, pizza, and beer...but I have learned to accept this FACT:



Even if your goal isn't to lose weight...providing your body with the nutrition it needs is absolutely necessary if you want to see progress. There are tons of ways to eat healthy/clean that taste delicious! Maybe I will do a post about clean eating and share some of my inspirations :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment