Thursday, March 28, 2013

How bout some fitspiration!

This week has been so crazy. I woke up this morning to run 4 miles and my body was telling me
"Don't you dare get out of this chair, take off your robe, and finish your coffee"
So I stayed home....and got FITSPIRED!
 
I am a group fitness instructor. Teaching LITERALLY is my favorite part of my week!
 
 
While I am a little disappointed that I didn't run this morning, I am glad that I gave myself a little time to unwind my brain and relax. Since I got home from vacation I have not had one day that wasn't filled with "to do's" and "go go go!" I feel like my mind is reset and ready to keep trucking!
 
I am going to share the pics that really helped me this morning:
 


 
 
 
 
Photo: Live a life of substance, of purpose. Ask yourself; "am I focused on looking good or doing good?" A life lived from the inside out is a life well lived. Check in with your inner guidance, are you living a life you can be proud of?
 
Have a wonderful day....give some positive energy to the world....
 
Photo
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment