Sunday, April 7, 2013

Week 6 - That's a Wrap!

Week 6 training schedule was light. My longest run this week was only 4 miles - YEAH!
 
I cannot believe I am half way through training for my half marathon.
6 weeks completed already?
Six more weeks and I will be crossing the finish line.
 
 This week most of my (little) free time was consumed with body pump.
I helped teach at a special event on Saturday so I had to prepare. I cut my runs a little short but I still got LOTS of  strength training in....


Practicing at home :)


Here I am during the back track (my favorite) doing the CLEAN AND PRESS!
 
 
Childs pose right before a WHOLE PUNCH OF PUSH UPS!
 
 
 
PLUS cross training with Turbo Kick + a three mile run.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading - week seven here I come :)

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment